Puglia real estate agency

Main documents needed for selling a Property in Puglia

When selling a property there are a number of documents that will need to be in order, see below a list of the main ones:


Proof of Identity

Property Title Deeds: a copy is kept at notary where you bought it.

Planning Permission or Building Permits: a copy is obtainable from the town hall building department

Cadastral floor plans:  a copy obtainable from the land registry office

Town Planning use class Certificate: required for the sale of a plot of land and it is issued by the town hall building department.

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC): an EPC is needed before your market your property and is issued by an accredited assessor.


Back to news :    Back to Home page