Do you find yourself in one of the below situations?
Think about selling your home and don’t know the best way to go about it (where to start)
Struggling to sell your home and don’t know why
Living abroad, not familiar with the selling process and wanting unbiased advise to make an educated decision
Puglia Dream with more than 20 years of experience in the second home market for foreigners, is well versed in the most crucial challenges faced during the sale of a property, like:
- Highly divergent valuations of your property from different sources and estate agents
- Signing a listing agreement with an estate agent and later discovering that is a dual agency, where they represent both you the 'Seller' and the 'Buyer' at the same time
- Choosing the estate agent with the highest valuation and later in the year being consistently asked price reductions to make the sale happen!
- Thinking that you have found a Buyer and taking the property off the market for several months without ever reaching completion for supposedly 'justifiable' reasons!
- Wasting lots of time and effort trying to manage a private sale having underestimated the knowledge required and the need for trustworthy contacts (like lawyers, surveyours, notaries) to make a property sale happen.
- Accepting an unbeatable offer and getting a deposit from a Buyer, and then discovering that there are some title defects or building illegalities that prevent the sale and expose you to potential compensation to the Buyer.
- After accepting the offer being confronted with previously undisclosed costs that are required for the sale to be executed
- Signing the standard Notarial deed without knowing the legal implications of your declaration.
To avoid all hidden pitfalls and costly mistakes when selling a property in Puglia, get in touch with us to ensure you get the right information for a smooth and safe sale.